Saturday, June 19, 2010

Flavio Garozzo aka Andrew Fly - Film Maker,Musician,3D Animator

Hi Everyone,


My  name is Flavio Garozzo and I was born in Catania (Sicily). Age of 5 I started playing music though by my father and then I continued on my own. During my childhood instead of studying I have spent my life watching films and commercials. For my 16 years I formed a rock combo with Daniel Strange and then I did call Andrew Fly. Meanwhile, I worked as a DJ Groove Master Dance and composing music in 2005 I made my first soundtrack. In 2009 I collaborated with Dimi Nakov Moonlight Sonada together creating a dark history.Today soundtracks sell online and I am proud to join the team FMGN. 


Andrew Fly - YouTube Page
http://www.youtube.com/user/andrewflyent   


Andrew Fly - Website
http://www.andrewflyentertainment.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

planet5D-Canon HDSLR news (5Dmk2, 7D, 1Dmk4)

HD Mag

Independent Short Films

FreshDV

crews.tv

The Big Idea - What's On & Reviews RSS feed

Sean O'Connor's An Actor's Life For Me!

CREWS.TV - TV Freelance Network

M2 Entertainment

Reviews (latest): Digital Photography Review (dpreview.com)

Philip Bloom

Vincent Laforet's Blog

The blog of Editorial Photographer Zack Arias

The Art of the Title Sequence

Recent activities from Saltee at MySpace